Mexico Energy Sector Digital and Wall MapsAll data presented in IPD’s Mexico energy maps are 100% georeferenced (GPS coordinate-specific). Oil & Gas industry data is procured and meticulously reviewed by our team of seasoned energy sector experts, guaranteeing the accurate representation of upstream, midstream and downstream assets.
Mexico O&G Upstream Assets
- All 104 E&P blocks awarded by the CNH to date by bid round and winning bidders, as well as blocks not awarded, plus those slated for Rounds 3.2 & 3.3.
- All 3 farm outs awarded to date, 2 not awarded, and location of known areas for upcoming farm outs.
- The 4 migrations of CIEPs and COPFs, as well as the remaining 18 blocks that have not been converted to date.
- Mexico’s 779 production fields, as well as PEMEX’s remaining 206 production & 95 exploration asignaciones.
- The 159 segments of the country’s natural gas system (SNG) and 8 peripheral pipelines.
- The 12 private natural gas pipelines in operation and 15 under construction.
- Mexico’s 35 oil transport pipelines.
- Mexico’s 9 gas processing complexes.
- All other relevant major infrastructure in the designated area including 3 refineries, 8 ports and LNG.
Burgos Basin E&P Blocks and Natural Gas Infrastructure Map
- The 21 E&P contracts awarded to date in the region, along with those not awarded, as well as location of the 30 blocks to be included in Rounds 3.2 and 3.3.
- The 1 migration plus the 8 remaining CIEPs and COPFs that have not been converted to date.
- The 262 production fields in this basin and 7,745 wells.
- The five fields targeted for potential CENAGAS-designated natural gas storage.
- The 58 SNG segments, 3 peripheral pipelines and 7 private pipelines in the region.
- Detailed infrastructure including 200 collection stations, 4,306 discharge lines, 362 non-processed natural gas lines, 25 gas compression stations, 35 gas extraction and 12 injection points, metering stations, gas processing complex, dehydration plant, CML and LPG pipelines.
And, our exclusive Flows Layer is a dynamically updated tool to help clients assess pipeline capacity usage and gas flows between injection and extraction points.
Natural Gas Transportation Infrastructure (available layers)
- SISTRANGAS and 20 private gas pipelines (excludes trunk-lines and deviations).
- Gas flows through pipelines segments (in MMCFD) illustrating volume size ranges (quarterly updates)
- Injection and extraction points
- Compression stations
- Measurement, regulation and control stations
- Gas processing facilities
- LNG regasification terminals
Main Gas Consumers (available layers)
- Gas trunk-lines and deviations
- Power generation plants
- Industrial parks
- Electricity consumption by municipality
- Petrochemical complexes
- Mining concessions
Customized energy consulting for you.
IPD Latin America provides customized energy consulting services to global oil, gas and power companies, governments and financial institutions. Contact us today to learn more about the benefits we can bring to your organization.